Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stretching...

So, I am going through this, uhh this situation and it's pretty much the Lord asking me to lay my heart out there even if the risks of it being crushed (again) are high...yeah that is what He does for me everyday, every moment, it's love, I know what it is, but yesterday and a few days before that I wanted nothing to do with it. I was like, Lord, no no no, please anything else, but this!!!!! I just did not want to do it, broken hearts are not fun, and I was done so so done, but I obeyed because I love Him (I didn't feel too loving right then! )...and then I cried and cried and go this text from someone who is very special to me!! :-),

It was Hosea 10: 12 and it said, " Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap the fruit of unfailing love,and break up your unploughed ground; for it is time to seek the lord until he comes and showers righteousness onyou."

I knew it was for me; I cried again!! Then I went to Bible Study and shared my situation with my friends there...Kristin shared something encouraging with me. Pretty much she told me God was calling me to do this thing that I felt I could not do to 'increase my capacity'; He knows I can do it even though I feel I can't (and don't want to!!!!). I cried some more (yes, lots of crying for this girl!! :-))...I looked at the Scripture again: sow righteousness. What is righteousness? Doing the right thing, doing it God's way...so pretty much do the right thing and then love will come...I cried again...then I decided I was going to do the right thing even if it took all the strenght I cloud master up and trust Him to bring the love...and He has, He so has, I can't really share all the details, but I can say that once again He has so come through ( He always does!!)...Susan shared something at Bible Study after my 'prayer request'. She talked about 'finishing strong'...hmm yeah, this 'season' of my life has been an awesome time of giving of myself in various ways, and now I am tired...I need to run back to the Source; I need to make a pit stop; I need to refill cause it's not over yet...there is more loving, more giving, more dying, more fighting to do...



the rest of the Scripture from Hosea talked about unploughed ground...there is still more to be done- in and through me...



so we keep going...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's just go on the veranda and dAnCe!!! I think about your feet just knowing what to do and smile inside and out. Love you! What's taking 2010 so long to get here??