Friday, January 30, 2009

A Perfect Gift...

The past month has been...I don't know how to describe it, really, but it's definitely been good, great, amazing in so many ways...


This absolutely amazing guy in the picture there with me has been a huge part of why I've had such an awesome month, not because this month has been all about him, or because my life is all about him. Rather, he has weaved himself into my life, and, in the most beautiful way, the most loving way, he has brought me closer to the place I desire to be- at the feet of the One I love!!!... I have learned lessons in faith, 'letting go', receiving... I have come to know God's goodness in such a real way, I have forsaken fear for faith and am ready to go where I know He is leading me...I have learned to hear clearly as He speaks to me...I love it...I am so thankful for the perfect gift He has given me in giving me Lungile...

4 comments:

sammie said...

Wow, I love the stuff you have been writing, very cool, lots of freedom in it..

Heather Stewart said...

ZINTY! You look beautiful and full of life, just glowing.

beccachristian said...

That is precious. I love to see you emulate JOY! That is your destiny.

Anonymous said...

ME SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!