Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Have I already said that I think Wentworth Miller is hot?

Since this is my first blog on here I think it is only appropriate that I share with you the other options that I had as names for my blog. First I thought of , "For Kristen" because my best Chinese friend Kristen was the one who suggested that I get a blog. Then I thought of, "Redeeming Love" because I just love that book and can really relate to it at this point in my life. But then I thought that was too unoriginal and you know how important it is to be original so I thought of , "His Beloved" which is great and also really appropriate for me at this point in my life.

Obviously I picked none of those because they just didn't feel; right. You know, like when you do your hair in the morning and it just doesn't seem right. "Kehfree Burpas Only" will not make sense to most, and that is why I love it! :0)

Well, that's all for now from the girl who loves to put colorful braids in her hair and is sooooooooo in love with Jesus.

No comments: