Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I am my Beloveds and He is mine!!!

Sitting in Ps. Ron's class going through the Journey of Israel. Ps. Ron is pretty intense, hardcore, serious business, and the book we're doing now is really thick and really deep...basically there's a lot to take in,a lot of do this and that and don't do this and that, etc, yeah, a lot! The funny thing is I'm still sitting here not overwhelmed by it all, but rather taking note so quickly my hand hurts because my heart is hungry for this. This brings me to a question, 'Why, why is my heart hungry for this?' The answer, 'Because I love Him!' Simple, right there, that's it! I love Him, I love Him( only and only because He first loved me and continues to draw me!) I am hopelessly in love with this King, yes so hopeless I will choose a 270 page book( wit not even one pic) over a night out with friends because it draws me closer to Him and THAT'S ALL I WANT, HIM, HIM HIM!!!

Ps. Ron said something during class, basically he said that the difference between the Old Testament and the New is this:

OT: the law was written on tablets of stone
NT: the law is written on our hearts

HE HAS WON MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow.. That was really good Zinty! It's so refreshing hearing people talk about how all they want and desire is Jesus.. Thanks for the reminder...

JamieJ

Anonymous said...

I was thinking of that today!!!! I LOVE my friends...like LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them with everything in me but NOTHING compares to spending time with my Father. I could just drink Him up! I can't get enough of him!

Anonymous said...

You are deep and deeply in love with Him. I miss our deep convos especially flying down the Malagwane.