Thursday, September 18, 2008

Today's a holiday here in Swaziland, but I'm at the office getting stuff done, no I'm not a workaholic who has no life! :-), but I am driven and determined to meet our goal of 600 new Child Profiles by the end of Sept...plus it'll make a huge difference in the lives of hundreds of children...

so anyway, I'm here, KB and Nomty are here too, but its pretty quiet, I like it...I've been uploading profiles onto the beloved ftp site! :-), labeling pics, etc...and of course browsing through blogs...I was looking at someone's blog and came across a picture of someone I know, but barely and it brought tears to my eyes, I'm talking serious tears here...I was like what the heck! Why am I crying?? The pic wasn't even sad or anything, and yes I am a girl, and girls cry about everything, but come on, a random pic of someone I barely know!!...well, the pic represented something, a place, and when I saw it these feelings in me were stirred pretty deeply...I don't know, don't even know what I'm trying to say really...I guess I'm wondering what exactly it is He is stirring in me...and why...

a couple random pics :-)...

I thought this was a gorgeous sky!


Just being myself! :-)



2 comments:

sammie said...

Hey Zinty, I know what your talking about. He just touches you with some moment you had with Him and bam you're crying. Only He knows those places.

Anonymous said...

friend that pic of you is so stinkin cute!! Makes me miss you more! yes i only like you and miss you for your cuteness