Wednesday, March 11, 2009

...

So I have had one of the hardest emotional days that I have ever had or at least remember having in while!!! Normal people would go run or something, but I can't really run :-) so I went to play the keys and wrote this:

A broken heart
A broken heart
A broken and contrite heart
A tearful song
A heart that longs
Through pain You lead me on

You cover me
You cover me
Sing sweetly
Sing sweetly

Rejoice oh my soul
Rejoice oh my soul
He has made me glad
He has made me glad

3 comments:

beccachristian said...

can you add some chords so I can play this on my guitar? I love it! I wanna be like you when I grow up.

Unknown said...

That's awesome Zinty!! Love it's simplicity! You rock friend!!

lulu said...

l guess its our season to write songs. l wrote to the other day.this is agood song zie and l'm lookin forward to playing it someday. cant wait 4 when we can compose these songs together.cheers