Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random...

Ok, first of all, I know I am a nerd for doing this, but whatever...I have to say that I am so excited about my performance in my first exam (I'm taking a Bible class towards a Theology degree)- I totally scored above 90% in both my 20 page essay as well as my 200 question exam!!! Yay, yay, yay!! Yes, I was one of those students that loved being teacher's pet. I wasn't a nerd, though, and I did have friends.:-)...

On a more serious note, God has been calling me to Himself more and more. He is jealous for me, He wants me for Himself, all of me. " Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all yours soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:29-30 ...God doesn't want to compete with anyone/anything. He alone is God, only He is God,and He wants all of me...

"You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near..."

No comments: