Thursday, March 6, 2008

Seriously, its' so about time!!! :-)

Some amazing people...

This is Tanele and her two little brothers. She is about 7 years old. She carries her baby brother on her back all day!! She also wears a huge smile on her face all day!!
This is Lindo. She is so so cute!!! She's writing, well trying :-), to write a letter to her sponsor...
These are Lindo's feet. She walked barefoot to the care point in the rain so she could write a letter to her sponsor...



This is Gugulethu sawing wood with her little baby on her back. Her name means 'our treasure'.She really is a treasure. Gugulethu lost her baby a little while back...



This is Lindiwe(on the left). She is one of the most amazing people I know. She is a teacher at our largest care point and serves over 300 children everyday with all her heart not so men can see and reward her( a lot of people don't see or take her for granted) but out of a heart filled with His love and joy!!!


There are several other things I could be doing with my life right now. There are many days when I have questions, doubts about where I am and what my life is 'supposed to' look like. Today, though, right now, I feel privileged to be in a place where I can rub shoulders with the likes of Tanele, Lindo, Gugulethu, and Lindiwe. I am blessed to call them friends and even learn a thing or two from them about what it means to love Jesus and to be loved by Him!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The feet say it all!

Love you- keep posting.... it is always good!

The Youngs said...

i agree, keep posting!! this makes me tear up and want to be there more than you know! hug lindiwe for me :) and sphekoguhle :)

sammie said...

Please keep posting, I have given your site to many of my friends so they can look at all your pics and read all your postings. They are great!!!