Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tantrum??

Well, I have a choice to make right now: I could choose to throw a tantrum concerning a situation about which I am upset or I could talk about all of the amazing things God has been doing the past few days. I pick b! J

So God started by doing some serious stripping for a while. The past two weeks or so was all about stripping and removing layers and breaking and all those really hard lessons, but it was so so so( I cannot say enough sos!!! J) worth it. The past four or so days, God has been doing some covering, some clothing, some remolding. He tells us to take off the sinful nature so we can put on righteousness. We ‘take off’ not so we can be exposed and vulnerable, but so that He can cover us with the only thing that can truly keep us safe- Himself…One thing this has reminded me of is the fact that there is so much growing to be done, so much more to learn, the cool thing is that the Teacher is also my Father!!!...less of me, more of Him, less striving more loving, less ‘rules’, more love…maturity…

We had the team from Children’s Cup/Healing Place here for a few days. I loved getting to spend some time with them, and hearing them share their hearts, and realizing that I really can dance!!! J. It kind of made me homesick, though, for the motherland- Zambia L…I am so planning a trip to Zambia (through Zimbabwe of course!!! :-))…

We have been doing Mission of Mercy training for the new MoM Community Field Reps. It’s been pretty hectic, but so great to think about how much more help we will have!! I will post pics and stuff on that soon. Ok, off to bed…

Oh yeah, random picture, oh and I absolutely love and am thankful for my family, and I feel really emotional right now which is why I should got bed so off to bed I go

1 comment:

lefobserver said...

HI FROM GREECE.
PLEASE,
CAN YOU ENTER IN MY BLOG IN ORDER TO TAKE THE FLAG OF SOWAZILAND AND IT IS WRITTEN IN MY MAP OF VISITORS?
THANK YOU.
lefobserver.blogspot.com