Tuesday, April 15, 2008

uhhh nothing's coming to me...

An amazing past couple of weeks as God continues to show His goodness. I have so many blogs I need to write!! Getting settled back into the office after lots non office stuff the past couple weeks so I don't really have time which irks me because I want so much to share all the crazy wonderful events of the past few week...in time...

I love You, Lord, You are my first love, the best ever!!!!!!!!

random pic:
my lovely friends from Zimbabwe dressed in Swazi traditional attire (just a reminder that Zimbabweans are pretty cool with Zambians as the only people cooler than them :-))

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur the coolest. Don't forget me when you are famous, and don't ever forget the FAMOUS ONE! I'm proud of you! See you are a Swazi superstar so you can never leave!

Anonymous said...

Ur the coolest. Don't forget me when you are famous, and don't ever forget the FAMOUS ONE! I'm proud of you! See you are a Swazi superstar so you can never leave!