Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I like to write when I 'm all emotional like this! :-)...

...but I'm so emotional I might end up being too personal which those of you who know me know I am totally capable of!!! :-) so I'll post some pics of my favorite girl in the whole world, Dudu...

Isn't she just soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, still so cute!!!:-)
This is one of the reasons why I love this girl; she so reminds me of myself. There's me so excited to be with her and she's totally looking away!! Kind of like me and Jesus sometimes...

Ok, looks like we're improving on the relationship, she will at least now look into the camera, well she's facing forward!! :-)
Here she is with some friends, sitll so cute!!!!!! :-) I love this little girl so so so much!!!

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

awe love seeing a pic of my girl sphekokuhle!!!