Tuesday, July 22, 2008

25, finally!! :-)

I was 16 years old, went to bed, and when I woke up I was 25!! …but that’s for another blog. :-)

My birthday, yesterday, was all I could have wanted it to be (from the kidnappers to the car fiasco- Natalie, can I borrow that word? :-)), thanks to the Lord, who continues to lavishly pour the gift of friendship on Zinty, and yes Zinty is still loving it :-)…birthdays are pretty much a big deal to me, and I love that the Lord knows that, and He made sure I had an amazing day! Lord, wow, thank you, thank you, that You always do exceedingly, abundantly above!!!

Pics to follow soon!!! :-)

2 comments:

Steve said...

A very Happy Birthday!(somewhat belated) Glad God gave you a special day.
I've been feeling odd this week. A couple of friends lost their sons (ages 18 & 29) in accidents and my uncle passed away this past weekend. It's very unusual for me to have this many people I know experience loss like this.
It made me think of the kids we met there in Swaziland. Then I thought of Children's Cup and decided to log in to see what's been on Zinty's mind lately.
Your blogs once again have been a great help. I wasn't depressed or anything, just not sure what was going on.
Anyway, thank you for your insights and wisdom. You may not realize it, but you have much Godly wisdom. Keep sharing it.

Steve Turley
1 of the 31 that came last August

Anonymous said...

your song of the day is "dance with me" by Evan Earwicker...so lets dance..."my feet just knew what to do" i think of that quote and laugh and can't help but dance. love you so much!