Thursday, July 17, 2008

“I Need This Old Train to Break Down” :-)Jack Johnson

The past few days I have been ‘broken down’ physically. Yes, the infamous Swazi ‘flu’ had its hold on me. The headaches, the all-over-the body- aches, the runny nose, the stuffed nose, the teary eyes, the sore, sore, sore throat, all of it!!!!! It pretty much was not fun!!! I am so glad to be well again!!! :-) …I have, however, during this time of sickness been forced to slow down, and do some reflection. It’s been pretty good…:-)

I stepped out of my life, looked in, and saw some good stuff, some great stuff. I have so much to be thankful for. I am not just saying this; I really do have a lot to thank God for!!!

1. My amazing ‘circle of friends’!! The thing with friends is when you have them you think it’s just, you know, something everyone has, but there was a time when I was seriously lacking in the area of solid Christian support and just people to laugh with. However, the past couple of years or so, however, God opened the doors of heaven and rained down some friends for Zinty! :-)and Zinty loves it!! :-)

2. My wonderful family. They are not perfect, I know all of their worst fault, and they know mine!!! But we love each other and continue to make some great memories…and restore some broken relationships…

3. My work. Seriously, to be able to go to a place you call work and love what you do is a huge blessing and that’s all I’ll say about that!! :-)


4. My church. It’s like God said, ‘let’s try this church thing again, and this time let’s see if we can make it work’. Again, it’s not perfect, but I love that I get to call this church my home!!

5. My Jesus!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Technology really is an inescapable aspect of our daily lives, and I am 99% certain that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further develops, the possibility of downloading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could see in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4[/url] DS SerVo)

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

Anonymous said...

רציתי להתחלק איתכם במקרה אותו עברתי אחרי הפיגוע בדולפינריום. במהלך כשנתיים לאחר המאורע, הרגשתי מדוכאת, ללא שמחת חיים, עייפה ומדוכדכת. בכל דרך רפואית רגילה לא יכולתי להשתקם וכתוצאה מכך פניתי ל- [b][url=http://www.maker.co.il/3_15707/%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%A8/%D7%9B%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%91%D7%93%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%A2%D7%9C-%D7%A0%D7%A4%D7%A9-%D7%94%D7%90%D7%93%D7%9D-%D7%95%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%99-%D7%A8%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%90%D7%99-(%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%90%D7%92%60).html]עיסוי[/url][/b] רפואי אלטרנטיבי. המליצו לי על מעסה מקצועי מ-Spa-Vip.co.il - עיסוי עד הבית, אשר כולל מסאג שוודי משחרר במיוחד אשר גרם להתעוררות חושים תוך טיפול אחד בלבד. אני לא יכלה להמחיש את השינוי שעברתי, אפילו אחרי טיפול מסאג שוודי ראשון, השתפר לי המצב הרוח, פיזרתי את השיער ויצאתי מה- [b][url=http://www.academics.co.il/Articles/Article12945.aspx]מסאג[/url][/b]' עם כוחות חדשים, מחויכת ומוכנה להמשך.

[b][url=http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1679344]עיסוי שוודי[/url][/b] הוא עיסוי רפואי אשר כולל ריח של קטורת, מוזיקה נעימה וריח של קטורת. בהתחלת העיסוי יש מגע מפנק על המגבת לאחר חשיפה של הגוף מכף רגל ועד ראש. נמרח שמן חם מכף רגל ועד הראש, אחרכך תנועה עדינה ומלטפת מכף רגל ועד ראש ובחזרה. אחרי כמה תנועות עדינות מתחיל הטיפול בצידו השני של הגוף, אחרי אותם תנועות על צידו השני יש שילוב של לחיצות רפואיות כי הגוף התרגל למגע מפנק ומרגיע וזה גרם לשרירים להרפות במידה... כל זה בטיפול ספא מפנק של עיסוי עד בית הלקוח.

אישית לא האמנתי כי דברים כאלה יכולים להיות עד אשר התענגתי עם מסאג שוודי באיכות כזאת, המעסה המקצועי אליי הביתה עם מגע שלא הכרתי אשר לא האמנתי שיכול להיות. אני ממליצה בחום לכל אחד ואחת אשר חשבו על מסאג', עיסוי או סתם פינוק מלטף בסוף שבוע על Spa-VIP.co.il.
[img]http://spa-vip.co.il/_images/apixel.gif[/img]