Friday, June 15, 2007

Uhh

I'm a little frustrated and slightly restless so I'm taking a break from work to post these pics that I just took

This is me trying to be cute:


This is me trying to be silly


This is my Wentworth Miller screen saver. I'm not obsessed, I just think he's a good guy that's really hot;-) The pink hearts are verses, not love notes to Mr. Miller. ;-)




This is Gugu, surprised that I'm taking pictures...



This is Thembi, just chilling...



This is my desk, where I definitely spend a little too much time! ;-)


Ok, back to work ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you Zin- can I call you that, it might not stick/ I can't wait to be in Africa with you people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I am going to look up your mystery Miller man asap-