Friday, June 1, 2007

For the One I Love

Few words can describe you
Actually there are no words
You are infinitely beyond our limited vocabulary
Immeasurably beyond our comprehension
You dry up entire oceans
Stop time, still storms
And even death can't hold You
You are the Great I Am
But what brings me to my knees
And even to tears
Is the fact that You want me
More than anything
You gave up everything
So You could be with me
You pursue me
Relentlessly, you run after me
You don't have to
You want to
You delight in my praise
You love it when I love You back
You are jealous for my time, my heart
You are the Prince, the Knight in shinning amour
I am the peasant, the slave girl
But I am who You want, who You have chosen
To be Your own, Your beloved, Your bride!!!
Your love is amazing
Your redeeming love brings me to my knees
May it keep me on my knees!
I love You
You have one my heart

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Showstopper don't tell you wrote that. No never mind please do tell me those are your words because they ROCK! I need to give the Lord some praise up in this place!!!