Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I can't spell hte...teh...the :-)

I put on my headphones, my music on the highest volume and listened to the song, " How Great is Our God" on the Hillsong London album, Jesus Is. I was in the office so I couldn't really sing out loud and express myself the way I wanted, but I was so overcome by the awesomeness of God, I had to pause and just bow my head in worship. As I listened to the many voices singing, I pictured us all in heaven singing in worship to our great God!!!!

Our God is great...He is a big God- bigger than every obstacle, trial, test,etc. He is greater than the things that have tried to keep me captive for so long. I've been going through the Bible Study, Breaking Free. The lesson we just got done with was talking about bringing down the storongholds-Satan's lies, and putting up the truth of God. And the truth is that God is great- He is above it all- the pain, the questions, the things that try to keep us captive. What a comforting, liberating truth!!!

No comments: