Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Therapy?

I'm really emotional right now and the one thing I can think of doing that isn't self-destructive is to blog. :-) I can't really share all the reasons why I feel this way, which kind of takes way from the therapeutic effect this could have. :-( I guess I could write about things that make me happy. Hmmm, let's see... my friends make me happy- sitting on the couch for hours watching TV, talking about all kinds of stuff, crying, laughing...awww my mum just walked into the office and made me feel like a little girl again. She just wanted to see me, she missed me. That made me feel really, really good. I think that as much as try to be independent and in control, my favorite place is on my mum's lap- safe, content( too bad I can't really fit on her lap anymore :-) ), but I can fit on my Heavenly Father's lap no matter how big I get( I'm almost in my late twenties ;-)), and that's what I'm going to do now- sit in His lap- restful, content, safe...Psalm 63
... my little sister, Tamara, baked me a cake for my birthday!! She's the best!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy late birthday zinti!!!! i miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Awe... i missed you B-day. Umm, well happy late one and how young are you now...21 :)

We all wish. Maybe in heaven we will be permenately our favorite looking/ feeling age. Umm that is my request. I am sure the big guy would be down.

:)Hope this was somehow therapuetic.