Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It's been exactly 39 days today...

... since i started dating the most amazing man in the world...yes I said the most amazing man in the world!!...I know, I thought Wentworth Miller was as good as it got, but I was mistaken!! :-)...Lungile Ncube came along and well I can't get this smile off of my face!!!:-)...

Ok, I'll be serious now, I really am so so thankful for an absolutely amazing man who loves the Lord passionately and is 'running this race' with me...

...I forgot to mention that he rocks the guitar and is an aspiring poet:-)

Ok, pictures!! :-)

Like I said, he's an incredible musician (and i am not just dating him so I can get free lessons! :-P)
Him playing, me singing, we make a pretty good team! :-)...

...and a cute couple! :-)

3 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah said...

Too cute!! So excited for you! Love you, girl!

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.