Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You have not because you ask not...

So today is one of those days, yes, one of those days!!! I have been holding myself back all morning, trying to be polite(or at least just quiet). I am as frustrated as can be, and want to let it all out in ways that may not necessarily be kind...I am just arrrghhhhh, mad, upset, angry, furious, thinking what the heck!!!!!!!!!! screaming inside my head aaarrrggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

...I love and appreciate greatly the fact that the Lord does not ask me to come before Him all nicely put together, that He not only sees, but ,yes ,feels my frustration...wow, what an awesome God!!!! I am learning about being honest and vulnerable (thanks, Lungile :-)) and how I am so good at 'putting up a show' that so many times I don't even realize I'm doing it...today, I really am too frustrated to 'put up a show'...for anyone, I am thankful that He loves me still...He speaks to me in the midst of my frustration and says, "Ask...Ask me...for the peace your heart so desperately needs, for the love you seem to have run out of, for the comfort, the GRACE to do this...to the glory of my Name, for My glory"...

...and so, Lord I ask you for all of those things and everything else I need to walk through this frustration reflecting You, loving You... and being loved by You...

1 comment:

sammie said...

Zinty, your going to do great things in the kingdom, don't let him tell you different, God has a great plan for you.