Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Its my weakness that perfects Your power?

...so I have been analyzing my situation as described in the previous post, and I think I may have discovered something! :-)...I remember a time when I loved God, loved Him very much, but also told Him I would not trust Him with certain things concerning my life. It was this agreement we had(or I thought I had :-)), and well, it seemed to work well because it kept me 'in control'...I am no longer in that place. I have since learned that He is way better being 'in control', pretty much I have learned that trust is the basis of our relationship..."...without faith, it is impossible to please God because whoever comes to Him must believe not only that He exists, but also that He rewards those who diligently seek Him"

...Then I was the boss and did not need to trust because well I decided what i did, I made the plans, I loved God, just didn't trust Him(or at least trust Him enough) and so there was no need for any test, there was no faith to be tested...

...Now, He is the boss and our relationship is all about trust, and faith, and I guess my faith is being tested, and tests are not supposed to be fun right(I actually liked tests in school...:-)), but they are necessary for us to go to the next level...and so I guess the next level awaits on the other side of this test...ok lets do it!...

No comments: