Monday, May 5, 2008

He loves me!!!

“To You I give my life, not just the parts I want to
To You I sacrifice these dreams that I hold on to

Your thoughts are higher than mine
…” Jason Upton

The past couple months the Lord and I have been on this journey of ‘release’. I thought I had released all there was to release, but I was quite mistaken!! He has used various things to bring me to the place where I once again can say,

“To you I give my future, as long as it may last…This is no sacrifice, here’s my life!!” Jason Upton...

...went out to one of the care points where we will be starting a new Mission of Mercy care point. We have two care points for which we have to do profiles through May and June. For those who may not know, this means that for the next two months I will pretty much have no social life whatsoever!! :-) The whole process of getting all this information from 300 children, organizing it, sending it to the US, etc can be quite hectic, and being the driven person that I am I can sometimes get carried away with ‘deadlines’ etc. Anyway, to day we went out to one of the new care points o do some set up stuff before we start doing new profiles. It was pretty chilled out and I got to hang with the kids and just look into their faces without the pressure of having to get all this information and get blah blah blah done!!! It was so refreshing… I needed it…here are some pics:…

Me and Banele, we got to hag out a little:


The kids singing…and the beautiful view behind them:

No comments: