Sunday, May 4, 2008

Loving candles, feeling fires... :-)

Let's just take a moment and talk about the goodness of God, I would like to... He is the perfect Father, Friend, and Lover of our souls.These are not just terms we use, they are truth, the truth about our God, my God.

He is the perfect Father- He gives good gifts(and doesn't take them back), He protects, guides and provides for His children (you and me), He disciplines and rebukes us as needed, He loves us!!!!!

He is the perfect Friend- He cares about EVERYTHING that concerns us. He wants to hear the details of our day, the fun, sad, and silly stories, He wants to laugh with us and cry with us. He wants to share His heart with us. He loves us UNCONDITIONALLY

He is the perfect Lover of our souls- He is absolutely, madly in love with you, with me!!He just wants you.
He will not stop pursuing us. He is captivated by us, yes captivated by you!!!!! He wants you, you, you, not what you have to offer, not your gifts and talents, and ideas, He wants to love you like you've never been loved before. He sings over you, over me...He says about you, "All beautiful you are, my darling; there is no flaw in you." Song of Songs 4:7. Like I said, He is madly in love with you, with me!!!!

No comments: